Thursday 9 February 2012

 
Ever since I've decided to "study 10 hours, score 80 points" and not "study 20 hours, score 100 points", it has become more difficult for me to get down to studying and all. Since last week, I've been telling myself I need to start. Procrastinate till this week. Finally managed to get started on Monday. But, it's just 2,3 hours every day, till yesterday. Hopefully, today will be more productive.

Tennis this morning was awesome. Felt really active & energetic. Maybe it's cause I unloaded the burden in my large intestine. Hehe. I never used to be daring enough to go to public toilets alone. I did this time, and it was okay. Wasn't totally alone, cause there were many aunties. Then it struck me. I wanna be braver.

Ciao people.
by the way, should i learn german, spanish or french? currently considering only french & german. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment