Saturday 4 February 2012

Things That Trouble Me

Money problems, sigh. 谈钱伤感情 is absolutely true, no joke at all. Some times I really hate money. Money is what every one is working for. Some people hurt others just to get this money. Come to think of it, money is just paper that smells, and some thing used in exchange for things.
I wanna work harder, and not have money issues next time. I don't need to be Bill Gates rich. I just want to be normal, affording things that I like & want, and my kids too of course, and that we can go on holidays occasionally, probably once a year at least. Okay kinda greedy actually, but ya, that's my aim!

Then it's height problems. Many envy me, "your size so cute", "guys all like petite girls one yknow!"
Sometimes I just want to be taller. People used to (still are) make fun of me and my height. When I'm in a good mood, I'll just laugh it off, no harm I know. But when it's a blue-day, I actually cringe a bit and cry inside... Hahaha, emo nemo.

Fats issue. My stubborn fats are really more stubborn than 10 donkeys combined.

School problems. Work-wise and relationship-wise.

Inferiority issues. I feel inferior easily, like DUPER easily I admit. Nice double eyelids, long eye lashes, nice nose, nice lip shape, good complexion, nice hair, nice legs, nice legs, nice legs, nice legs, nice bag, nice wallet, nice clothes, nice shoes, nice car, nice house, nice friends, nice life and it goes on and on and on and on and on.........


Anyway, Jieshy and Channy are coming over to my place tomorrow for a CNY gathering. I'm gonna be preparing all the food, and opening a moscato I got my mum to get for me. It's like MINEEEEE. <3
Disappointed that Sammy & Belly aren't able to make it. It's like a rare thing to come to my place, really really rare. I like the feeling, I hope my kids' friends would come to my house often. I'll give them nice food.

Good night tulips (T for Things That Troubles), time flies, it's almost 1.
Stop your procrastination and start preparing for exams, Liew Wen Min. 不怕死吗?!!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment