Monday 9 April 2012

Annoying Electronics

I am very annoyed (and worried) right now. It's especially frustrating when your eps cock up. In my case, I'm gonna talk about my hard disk.

I bought my 1TB hard disk, and hardly used it. Just backed up some songs and pictures which were verrrrry little cause I was lazy. Then I lent Eugenia. Took back from her, left it on the shelf for a while, and POOF, it stopped working properly. Extreeeeeeeeeeeemely annoying. It's $120, and I barely used it! Grrrrrr.

Then I noticed the wire was a little loose, so I went to buy another cable, hoping that THAT is the cause of my not working hard disk. Just tried it (wrong cable but could fit, I don't know), DOES NOT WORK AT ALL.

I mean the computer detects the hard disk, but it doesn't show in Computer. Worse of all, I am not good at electronical stuff, and no one can actually and bothers to really really put their heart to help me. Pissed off.
It's the $100 and a waste of this thing. And I don't know how to warranty  shit works cause I don't have my receipt. GETTING MORE AND MORE ANNOYED AS I TYPE THIS.

And last night, my half a month old Fujitsu laptop, blue screened on me. Thank you very much.
Bless you Fujitsu, you must survive cause I don't know where the service centre is, and hopefully will never need to know.

In the meanwhile, anyone who can actually help me with my hard disk problem? Kind-hearted it whizzes perhaps? :( really feel like crying. ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS SITTING ON THE SHELF EVERY DAY. Sigh, tearing as I type this.

Goodnight, school in a week. Not looking forward.

SAMANTHA YYT P.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
WHY IS MY PERMISSION TO READ YOUR BLOG DENIED!? U NO LOVE ME ANYMORE? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment