Sunday 25 March 2012

Pimple Face

*Still not getting used to this laptop's keyboard and its screen thingy sigh*

I have like six big pimples on my face currently. The swelly, red, painful kind. This does not include the small ones on the forehead and sometimes beside the nose. Worse outbreak for 17 years and 9 months.

I wonder if it's the hair dye. I don't remember being exposed to any other chemically, potential-pimple-causing stuff, other than the Wonderbrown hair dye. Pimples suck.

Went out with Vanessa today. Kinda walked around aimlessly like what I always do when I'm alone. Wasn't in a going out form/shopping form. Had this reeeeeeeeeeeally strange feeling at the tummy & above the tummy. I suspect it's serious indigestion. Felt a tad dizzy some times. Felt like puking most of the time. Cabbed home. Sigh, felt instantly better on the cab. Maybe it's the jellybean, not too sure about that.

Pimples pimples pimples. Taking extra care of my face these few days. I think I'm overdoing it. But at the same time, I scratch my face and pimple while typing (loads of germs on keypads) and while using phone. So......................

BBQ in 12+++ hours time! Kinda excited to the good food. Busy tomorrow and monday and maybe tuesday and maybe wednesday too. Oh yeah.

Wan an every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment