Tuesday 3 January 2012

Back To School

First day of school, it was not a stranger, but like a long lost friend. Kinda lost amidst the tutor's slides and lecture notes.
Wellllllllllll, this term is gonna be real short and gonna zoom really quickly. So my new year resolution for this year for school would be to not procrastinate. Writing every thing in my planner AND sticking to them, finishing whatever I have to for the day. Talking about that, I have a tutorial to complete today, but I still haven't bathed............... Should I stay up... :/

Anyway I read Eugenia's blog just now and am quite touched that I'm often in her mind, with her clique. Haha, I'm a caring person thanks. I am easily touched, easily blablabla.

Okay, time is running out, I feel so so busy. Oh dear. Tennis tomorrow. After tennis, I don't know if I would still have energy to do my work. Okay, there's thursday morning. Yes yes, up till now I still cannot remember my time table.

Goodnight every one, hope you had a good day in school~ (or work)

p.s. I realise sometimes I "blog to myself", sometimes I "blog to people". okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment