Saturday 14 January 2012

Days don't stay grey forever

Blogging on my phone, and auto-correct.
Two issues today, but very different. From content to mood, okay these two only.

Happy one first:
I like Lee Min Ho. He is so handsome. Okay it's cause I'm (finally) watching Personal Taste. So so sweet, so so caring. I talked myself to bed last night. Reminding myself it's all just a show. All the coincidences, money blablabla. Liew Wen Min it's just a show okay? Okay.

On a side note, here are a few korean industry um people I like (all guys coincidentally, not) (in order of my head)
1. Lee Min Ho
2. Kim Bum
3. Hyun Bin
4. 2pm guys
Okay I can't think of anymore RIGHT NOW.

I'm actually pretty envious of Eugenia. The fact that she can sing and can go for auditions. Jyp auditions. It's like a step closer to korean um guys.
I wanna be a singer but I can't sing. I wanna be an actress but I don't like to act.
Is there more to life? Life so plain so mundane. Doing the same things every day. It's just money money money. Then jealousy, hatred. Not that life equals bad things but often the bad buries the good.

Which brings me to my second issue.
I'm getting immuned, like numb. Okay not gonna talk about this.
Or this.

I wanna be a singer cause I have so many things I wanna write into songs. Just saying.

I love you Liew Wen Min. Stay brave, stay strong. (Is it wrong and bian tai encouraging myself? Ö)

Good night, stay strong. With loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment