Monday 2 January 2012

Picnic at Botanic Garden

The night I posted the previous post, I was mad excited to go outdoors. Sooooooooooooooooo I had a picnic at Botanic Garden with Louis. :)
We took Circle Line to Botanic Garden (Bukit Timah exit), then walked all the way to the other end, Tanglin exit. Almost died at that point, but when it's over, there's this mysterious happiness. Endorphins? I was physically and mentally tired.

BUT there's a second round; shopping with Chantel. I had to rest every 30 minutes or so, otherwise I had to eat. Sighs.

Pictures!





Louis' (failed) potato salad



My awesome turkey mayo sandwich

"Very smelly leh your cigarette?" "okay okay I cover for you"




Haha I think I look sexy in the reflection :)
Fave pic of the day. My brilliant idea thanks



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment