Saturday 15 March 2014

#wsmcinseoul DAY1

First trip of the year! 
Seoul with Samantha and Chantel! Chantel's mum joined us the next day too :) 



We took a 5.5 hour flight to Seoul, Incheon. The flight was relatively comfy with a not bad leg space and not bad seats. Coincidentally met my not-so-close auntie on the same flight LOLOL


Went to our hotel @ Myeongdong (N FourSeason) for a quick change, then we headed to Hongdae shopping area.

We somehow got lost, ended up at Hapjeong subway area. Had a nice lunch at a rather traditional eatery. 

We had assorted dumplings, ramen, bibimbap and tofu stew (not in pic). With free kimchi and other side pickle stuff. They were all damn good!!! Total bill came up to be around $20 or something, pretty reasonable. Good start to our trip!

Next, we spent a bit of time trying to find this doggy cafe called Bau House cafe. It's not like what I imagined/seen in Singapore!




The doggies actually belongs to the shop itself. All very tame and friendy :)
 Biggest and fattest golden retriever I've seen. He's so fluffy I'm gonna die~

One of the guys in the shop carrying the fatty haha, so cute omgggg. 

Ginormous husky

This corgi puppy I fell in love with when we were about to leave. Super cute like baby, bit on my scarf LOLOL. Can I bring you home please~~~~

Then we took a train to Hongik Uni station, where the shopping stuff are actually at. Of course, a subway shot lol. 

Behind the scenes LOL

Shopped a lottttttt especially on those masks and stuff. The area was huge and hundreds of stores, at every corner. 
All the walking and shopping made my nose red and about to fall off. 

Fatty tired me while Sam and Chantel take ootd shots around. Pretty nice area, I like~

Free instax! Haha so cute

One of our to-go places was this Style Nanda flagship store! 

Style Nanda's photo booth! Hehe

Cool pics that Chan took (and I stole LOL)

More than $200 worth of stuff

We had chicken & beer for dinner! Fried chicken with beer is kinda a must-have! Especially since I'm watching 'You Who Came From The Stars', the female lead actress loves chicken & beer LOLOL 

IT IS DA BOMBXZ! We finished the entire plate of chicken AND fries

The giant Hoegarden we shared 

My top-up for our second round of shopping at Myeongdong~ 
Bought tons of masks again. I saw 132k instead of 32k. Bloody hell extra 100k only realised when I'm back in hotel -_-

That's all for day 1~~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment