Wednesday 2 April 2014

1 Apr @ JB

Went JB with Eugenia today, on my SECOND day of my 2-week diet plan. And when you're in JB, HOW CAN YOU NOT EAT RIGHT. 

Had Soon Huat BKT for lunch. 

Pic c/o Eugenia ;)

Quite different from the BKT I have in Singapore (btw, I'm a BKT-lover). Less pepper-y, more herbal. I LOVE how there are button mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, tau kee and the regular pork ribs which were a tad tough. 

We also had ginger & wine chicken which was super yummy, better than expected!
And Assam fish which was good too! 
And the recommended lemon honey jelly/drink. 
The bill came up to be 93MYR for 4, a bit more pricey than other places. 

Next, went for our monthly mani & pedi! 
Us bored while waiting for our turn 

Helped Eugenia a bit while she edited her pics for some Cineleisure competition thing. 

Had simple tweed French this time! 

And Eugenia's, the cutest set of nails ever OMGGGGGGG

Then we went for dinner at some noodle street thingy nearby. 
My faveeeeeee of the meal, wanton mee (I don't usually eat wanton mee in SG)

Abalone mee from another stall. The seafood soup was DAMN GOOD. Love all the ingredients inside - mock abalone which were very tasty, fave fish maw, super fat and fresh prawns, nice fishball, meatball and meat slices. 
Definitely a soup that I will order again~~

Damn yummy fried kway tiao

And so-so satay. 

That's all for my diet day 2 -_- 
But definitely enjoyed myself with the phone-less Eugenia as usual :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment