Friday 11 April 2014

11 Apr - Club21 bag showcase + Antoinette @ Mandarin

Chantel, Godma & I attended Club 21's Spring/Summer collection! It was my first experience in such zai event LOL

Chantel and I spent (and enjoyed) a good 2-3 hours preparing ourselves LOL 


Top: Love, Bonito
Skirt: Zara
Shoe: Kate Spade Saturday 
Bag: Chanel

I don't have Chantel's solo ootd, but she looked fab and really sweet too hehe

The bag showcase is at the link bridge between Four Seasons and Hilton Hotel, where many of the club21 boutiques are at!
Our super cute door gifts 

Only pic I took from the showcase area cause we were busy looking and analyzing and wowing each bags. I like the concept and the entire decor, very spring/summer indeed!

Croc and snake skin seems to be the 'in' thing now. But def not my cup of tea, or should I say type of leather. I feel so umcomfy and itchy all the way from my ear to my neck to my back everytime I brush my hand along the flaps of the croc skin. 

Greedy us. Ate our bag cookie even before we left the place LOL 
And many other (atas) finger food, e.g. beef tartare, foie gras sandwich, crab meat with prawn roe blablabla
My first time there and I enjoyed it very much. A lot of rich people with the 'seh' walking around LOL. 
I was trying to hook up with some rich dude, just kidding. 

Our hauls! LOL 

An Alexander McQueen clutch is officially added into my must-have bags list! *drools*

We went to Antoinette @ Mandarin Gallery for dinner
Their portions are good, not too big but not too small either. 
We shared a 
- Concorde Crepe (crepe with roast chicken and bacon with creamy morel mushroom sauce)
- Bouchees aux Fruit de Mer (seafood in puff pastry) LOL I have no idea how to pronounce
- Scrambled egg gratin with tomato fondue, Paris ham, sautéed mushrooms & Parmesan cheese 

All the dishes' names and descriptions sound so attractive. As usual, Chantel and I had a headache deciding. Us and food, always. 

A matcha cake and a yuzu (Chloe) for dessert! Pity their Strawberry shortcake was sold out. My favourite cake on earth and highly raved by my fatty food guru friend Eugenia. 

Ending this post with this sweet baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment