Saturday 19 April 2014

Week's update - BWB + NamNam + home style BBQ

Just a quick update about my (last) :)

SATURDAY:

Went to support Eugenia at her cine competition after work 

Had BWB (Burgers vs Wings + Bar) at Orchard Central for dinner! 

Buffalo wings - level Medium (max for me)

Can't remember what's the name of this wing, but it's thumbs-up recommended on their menu too! 
A bit citrus-y, me like!

Burger that we shared

And a sampler! 

Also had cheese fries which was not bad. Bill came up to like $16 per person or something which I felt was really reasonable.

SUNDAY: 
Flea @ Lucky plaza with Eugenia & Weishan. Great that we sold all our stuff, but we were drained 

Had NamNam Noodle Bar @ Wheelock for dinner. Yummmmmm 

My pick is rice noodles in soup with beef balls :)

Eugenia's one with beef slices 

Weishan's dry noodles

MONDAY:
Had a trial work day at a pet shop 10min walk from my place. 
Exhausting is an understatement. I have never been so tired in any job, and I was there only like 11-5, 6 hours??

First I had to clean the cats' (5x huge) cages and their litter boxes, wash their trays and all. 
Then clean 6 other smaller cages - poop and pee and squashed poop and food and water and FUR. 
Then brushed a few dogs' and bathed a few. 
Doesn't really sound much but I started sneezing like mad, and had sinus. Mucus was flowing and my shirt had lots of fur all over. Sinus became worse when I rubbed my nose on my shirt LOL. Eye became swollen and teary. Felt like my windpipe was constricted too. Sigh, anyway here's a cute pom being trained to stand, the standard way?


And a Maltese I groomed LOL

THURSDAY:
Finally getting to meet my babies from NP, prepared a simple home BBQ! 
All these ingredients added up to about $35. 
Pork collar for shabu-shabu,
Chicken bulgogi,
Mushrooms (brown and enoki) and tau pok! Added in sausage and scallops that I found in my freezer haha

Additional kimchi from Korea and the most awesome chili ever that Louis' grandma gave me just cause I said it was nice :) 

Ma lubbbbs 

FRIDAY:
Finally played tennis!!!! And squash and table tennis with Chantel + stayover hehe


Baked some Oreo banana cupcakes and chocolate cookies yummmmmm

Pre-mixes are insurance for a successful bake haha


Cutie pie monmon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment