Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Christmas 2011

24/12: My christmas this year was almost like every other year, with cousins coming over to my place for a mini party. It's pot-luck this year! Overall, it's yeah the same feeling cause with the same group of people. I really like these little gatherings a lot. :')

I suddenly realise that we didn't take any group photos............... 


I don't know why I can't upload the photos :/ anyway (if there's anyone even reading or interested haha) it's on my FaceBook! :)

25/12: Party at Chantel's




Haha cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. More photos on facebook facebook facebook.
My sisters are really a big big big part of my life and I'm glad I have them. Though we do not talk every day, we do not meet every week, we're always laughing at each other. But I still love them so so much. There is also Isabel who is my bestie who is always MIA-ing, we meet probably once in two to three months.

I'll introduce them (randomly) and other loves in my life under 'My Favourite People' hahaha. Like a cool.

Anyway, Christmas is one of my favourite festivals though we don't really buy gifts for every one or anything. I think from next year we will have (I'll organise) gift exchange! Okay sisters??? :)

Well, it's a mere 2 weekdays + 2 weekends before the new school term starts again. It'll be busy and will end really quick. Times flashes, really scarily.

I've tennis later, lazy to travel, but really want to exercise. Okay ciaos. :) Merry belated Christmas!

1 comment: