Friday 30 December 2011

The Grass is Greener In The Head

I realise through a few occasions that things always seem better in the (my) head, or worse sometimes.

Like thinking you screwed something, mapping out the worse case scenarios in your head. When actually it turns out just okay. That's good.

But when you are so very excited and anticipating for something. You plan every thing in your head, every single detail, put in effort in preparation, imagining the expression on the other party(ies) faces. Then your heart starts beating quicker cause of the adrenalin caused by your excitement. But when the thing really happens, many things work opposite. Time seem to pass extra fast. The details that you've spent hours thinking about turns out wrongly planned. People seem to bring that tad bit of problem to you. Every thing so hectic and chaotic and before really enjoying anything, it's over.

Well I guess this is life. People like me think a lot and tend to over-think, over-worry, over-anticipate. All these should be harmful I guess. But I can't stop myself, I can't prevent, I can't avoid.

I had a great day today, with one of the two scenarios above, will great pictures taken that makes me view them over and over again.

The feelings, so close yet so far.

Goodnight. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment