Saturday 24 December 2011

My Favourite People (I)

  
My handsome boyfriend of 3 years (as of today), Louis Saw.

Louis and I, quarrels every day. A day without quarreling feels a bit weird, and kinda new to us haha. I mean it's not that good to be in a relationship when you're like 14/15 but ya. Zzzzzzz.
I want to thank you, Saw, for always treating me like a piece of tofu, helping me carry this carry that, do this do that. When I obviously am a very independent and strong person (ask my sisters). It's funny how we're quarreling and scolding each other every other day but yet we stay together for so long, we have good stamina yeh?

What I love about you, Saw:
1) your height
2) your pimpleless skin
3) your chest and shoulders and arms (you're welcomed)
4) your niang-ness
5) your thick-skin
6) your weird sense of humour, that leads to your funny laughter
7) your weird obsession with the number 7
8) your good English and spelling
.............................................. and many more I am not gonna say cause it'll be so cheesy and mushy. Well, like what I always remind you, relationships only have two outcomes. So whichever it might be, be happy.

We sort of went through that period that people have the greatest change together, saw each other at our ugliest and most handsome/prettiest moment, went through difficult times together. I dare not say our relationship was smooth-sailing, because life is a bed of roses. It is those thorns that make those roses beautiful as they are.

Happy third year anniversary fatso. Loves.

Really cannot stand you sometimes -.-


p.s. we two stingy fellas forever eating kopitiam or food court had Manhatten's Fish Market for dinner and Haagen-Daz for dessert. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment