Thursday 22 December 2011

Not Good At Anything

 What I wanted to bake
VS What I really baked
Okay so I attempted to bake cupcakes today. I was kinda stressed up about baking these and money problems and ya. So in the end it failed, after running around numerous places to get my ingredients. Someone said I 自找麻烦. Ya I admit. I felt really lousy, like pressure from myself, and the non-supportive comments I get. Shall get up early, go to Cold Storage and try them again, for Saturday. Penniless.

The lousy feeling..................... isn't that good. I'm trying to find a part time job, (Berrylite still processing my application but I think 80% rejected) to save up. I hate the no money feeling, it sucks.

Gonna be a long day for me. I think I'm gonna sleep early and wake up early. And probably reward myself with a cup of Koi tomorrow. Hope my cupcakes succeed, though the thought of 'giving up' and 'forget it' are like floating around my head. Persevere Liew Wen Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment