Wednesday 21 March 2012

My weak spot is definitely kids and animals, especially cats and dogs.

In dramas, I would tear when the pets are sad, or when kids cry, but now upgrade to when the handsome male lead tears. Hahaha.

My heart also tend to cringe a bit whenever I see those stray animals. I feel like doing something for them. Giving them a bit of my love perhaps? It doesn't cost anything anyway. But I've never done anything for them. And I don't know what to do either. I've thought of joining as a volunteer at some pet shelter. Gonna go ask Samantha if she's interested (and free) to go with me. Otherwise I'll just drag Louis to go with me (help him gain some good karma at the same time too).

Sigh, at this point of time I feel so useless. Somehow animals are able to pull my heart to them more than children. Maybe it's because the animals are unable to do anything by themselves? I don't know..... Just somehow.

That's why (one of) my ambitions when I was young was to be a vet. But..... hahaha, forget it.

Guess I'm gonna email a few pet shelters later, since I won't be finding a job whatsoever till school starts. That's maybe 2-3 weeks?

On the other hand, I felt so good about myself today. It's a good day. Felt pretty & slim. Overall like not bad looking. Hehehe.

I wish for all those little ones out there to be safe and sound, and feel slightly better about themselves. They are not ugly, the world is.

No comments:

Post a Comment