Tuesday 20 March 2012

Thinnest Line

Between life and death, is a really thin line.

Watched Charlie St. Cloud last week, One Day just now. Both had death related to them. And Louis' Bloomer. Death is kinda a stranger to me, till now. When I really think about it, I get all confused. The mentality of 'they will never come back' makes me cringe with confusion. It gets really scary when it comes to a point when the meaning of 'never' pricks you all of a sudden.

Life suddenly feels more brittle that ever. Well, I guess it's still a part of life that nothing and no one can dodge away from. Wonder how it feels like.....



On a side note, I'm forever feeling so inferior and insecure. Slowly changing into a different person, a character that I've never thought of being.

I've never been called a quiet person till recently. It's uncontrollable. I just wish to be alone, I don't want people to come and talk to me because it makes me feel so uneasy. When did I become such a person, unfriendly. Sigh at my life.

I don't know, I don't know.... No more thinking for today. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment