Tuesday 13 March 2012

New Laptop

Hello all, this is my first blog post on my Fujitsu Lifebook, that will probably (definitely) gonna live with my for at least two years. :)

Was planning to get a MacBook all along, and a Canon Powershot ($400), but I realised that would be wayyyyyyy too much money. Sudden hit of sensibility I shocked myself.

First night, opening my laptop, switching it on, comparing with my current Vaio, regretted. Thought about the money, okay-ed. :)

So, previous week was food fair, then last week was it fair. Work work work. Earned a bit, made me feel happy and accomplished. Following this week is some trade show at MBS. (just keeping track, for myself)

Currently still getting used to the new keyboard, quite annoyed because the typo probability just increased by 0.8 damn it.

Have a great week, anyone who is reading this, I love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment