Friday 16 March 2012

Random thoughts

The same thing happened again, yes again.

So jealous, so envious of other people. Richer, more clothes, more bags, cooler, more fun lives. But there seems to be this thing that reminds me to not be so shallow. These are materials that are not to die for, and even if they are, I mustn't be upset that I don't have them. Cause when you gain something, you lose something. I'll always keep that in mind.

Last day of boring trade show tomorrow, feeling like a bastard, don't know whether to do or not. Planning to go for manicure session and hair dyeing & treatment session after that, as if I have all the time in the world.
Gonna be out with Aunts & Cuz on Saturday. It has been really long.

I remember the Saturdays where my third Aunt would bring me out. I was kind spoiled by her (and my parents). Going out means can buy one thing, a toy, shirt or something, and only eating at restaurants. Luckily miser Louis Saw saved me. Coffee shops, no problem!

Goodnight everyone, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment